To request a myLTSA Enterprise Customer account:
Please allow 3 to 5 days for account set-up and financial approvals. A deposit of at least $250 will be required to activate your account and begin transacting.
Go to the myLTSA login page and click Select myLTSA Service in the box titled "Don't Have a myLTSA Account?"
From the myLTSA account selection page, click Register for myLTSA Enterprise
On the Request Account: Your Organization's Details page, enter the following information:
- Your Organization's Legal Name: Your organization's full legal name exactly as it appears on your official incorporation or business number records. Your organization's legal name and business number must match exactly for your account request to proceed.
- Doing Business As (optionally): Different name that your organization uses to operate or do business
- Business Number: The nine-digit Business Number commonly referred to as a CRA or GST/HST number. If your organization does not have this number or is located outside of Canada, please contact myLTSA Technical Support to initiate a manual registration and approval process.
- Select the Organization Type and Sub-type that best represents your organization
- Phone Number: Use this format xxx-xxx-xxxx. This is the primary phone number for your organization.
- Organization's Mailing Address: The primary mailing address for your organization
- Postal Code/Zip
After completing your organization’s information, click Next at the bottom of the page
On the Account Initiator Information page, enter information describing the person who will be the Account Initiator:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Primary Phone Number: Use this format xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Alternate Phone Number: Use this format xxx-xxx-xxxx
- Email Address
- Confirm Email Address: Re-enter the email address to confirm
- Specify a Username: You can select to use your email address or create a unique username.
Choose your username format carefully as your username cannot be changed.
- Use this Instead: Create a unique username (maximum 20 characters) if you do not wish to use an email address. Please do not use an existing BC OnLine User ID. Can use @, hyphen, underscore and period in the username but no other special characters, punctuation or spaces. This username must be unique and should not match other account information such as phone number.
- Confirm Username: Re-enter the username to confirm
- Mailing Address
- Postal Code/Zip
After completing the account initiator information, click Next at the bottom of the page
The Review & Confirm page will then be displayed, where you can verify all the information you entered
If there is any information that you would like to change, click Back to return to the Account Initiator page or use the links at the top of the page to return to a specific page
Once you are satisfied with the information shown, read the myLTSA Enterprise Customer Agreement and click the checkbox to confirm your agreement
Click Request Account to submit your account request
At this point your account request will be processed, which will lead to you or your Account Initiator being sent two emails: one with your account details and how to login and the second email contains your temporary password. The second email is delivered about 10 minutes after the first. If an email has not arrived in the same day, contact myLTSA Technical Support.
For instructions on setting up your myLTSA Enterprise customer account, see Account Set Up