myLTSA Enterprise is tested and known to be compatible with the following.
Web Browsers and Operating Systems
- Web browsers: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Internet Explorer version 11 and Microsoft Edge.
- HTML5 capable
- Operating systems: Windows PC platforms: Windows 7, 8 or 10 with the latest service pack installed
Microsoft has announced that Windows 7 support will end January 2020. At that time, the LTSA will also end support for Windows 7 and recommends that myLTSA customers upgrade to either Windows 8 or Windows 10.
- An email account
- A scanner is required if you electronically file using myLTSA Enterprise. See Scanning Requirements.
- Adobe Reader is needed to view document/plan images, titles and notifications which are delivered in PDF format. Download Adobe Reader.
- Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional, version 11 or higher is required if you electronically file using myLTSA Enterprise. See Adobe's website for more information about how to purchase.
- The Ministry of Finance Property Transfer Tax Return form requires Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional, version DC or higher. For more information, see Information for Legal Professionals on Filing Property Transfer Tax.