Account statements can be sorted by various criteria and are available in PDF or CSV formats.
- File Reference (PDF): Reports activity on a single deposit account in PDF format. View sample.
- Office/Dept/Business Unit (PDF): Reports activity on a single deposit account in PDF format. View sample.
- Date for all Deposit Accounts (PDF): Reports activity on all deposit accounts in PDF format. View sample.
- File Reference with Detailed Product Descriptions (CSV): Reports activity on a single deposit account in CSV format with detailed product descriptions that include natures of interest for submissions. View sample.
Any Financial Administrator can download account statements. The Statements tab is not visible for User Administrators.
Download Account Statements
Transactions details for the 24-month period prior to the statement run date can be accessed. Older transaction details are not available.
From Account Management, click Statements tab
On the Statements page, select the sort criteria from the Sorted by menu to specify how you would like the data to be organized:
- File Reference (PDF)
- Office/Dept/Business Unit (PDF)
- Date for all Deposit Accounts (PDF)
- File Reference with Detailed Product Descriptions (CSV)
If you choose to sort by Date, it will generate a statement for all deposit accounts. You will not be required to specify a deposit account. You also have the option to include deleted deposit accounts in the statement.
Select a deposit account from the Deposit Account menu
Deposit accounts that have been deleted will still appear in the list. They will be marked by "(deleted)" at the end of the deposit account name.
Specify a date range or select a month and year for the account statement
Click Download. You will be asked to Save and/or Open the file depending on your browser settings.