Watch the Tutorial
Ordering Documents and Plans
The View Title and Order Documents and Plans page allows you to view the title, order documents and plans listed on title, and subscribe to the Parcel Activity Notifier service.
Viewing Title Information
If you have purchased a single title, you will be directed to the View Title and Order Documents and Plans page displaying the title in your preferred format (current information only or cancelled and current information) with the common property record and/or parcel information and miscellaneous notes as applicable.
You can take the following actions when viewing title information:
- Click Print All: Prints all of the items displayed
- Click Print Title or Print Common Property or Print Parcel Info and Misc Notes: Prints the items on your printer
- Click Show Cancelled Information or Hide Cancelled Information: Each time you click this button, the title or common property record appears with or without cancelled charges
- Click Send to Inbox: Send the title or common property record to your myLTSA Inbox and email if you have set up forwarding options when you change the format of the title of common property record. The button will disappear when it has been delivered.
- Click the Jump to links to navigate to the title, common property record or parcel information and miscellaneous notes
Ordering Documents and Plans
All the documents and plans listed are extracted and available for purchase
The documents and plans are sorted into these groups:
- Title and From Title Documents: These documents provided the authority to create this or a former title
- Legal Notations Documents: Includes documents listed in legal notations on the title and/or common property record
- Charges, Liens and Interests: Includes charge, liens and interests documents on the title and/or common property record
- Other Documents: Includes pending documents, and documents listed in the charge remarks and legal description on the title and/or common property record
- Plans: Plan may be listed on the title, common property record and/or parcel info and miscellaneous notes
- Documents Not Available Electronically: This document may exist, but it must be obtained at the appropriate land title office. You may wish to retain the services of a registry agent to retrieve it for you.
Select one or more documents and plans for purchase and click Confirm Document/Plan Order to confirm your order
The Order Document/Plan Order Confirmation page appears. You can:
- Click Print Page if you wish to print the contents of the page
- Click Send Copy of List to Inbox to deliver a copy of the search results table in PDF format to your myLTSA Inbox and email if you have set up forwarding options
On the Confirm Document/Plan order page, each document or plan number is shown with its:
- Document/Plan Number
- Document District: Document district is most often the same as the land title district in which the associated land is found. Standard terms are assigned to branch, as they are used province-wide. Lower Mainland documents were received in the early 1990s when the New Westminster and Vancouver Land Title Offices were first combined.
- Type: Transaction or plan type if known
- Status: Possible statuses are:
- Found: The document or plan is available electronically.
- Plan will be scanned: Plan number exists but it has not been scanned and digitally stored. This is a Scan on Demand status from a Land Title Office. LTSA staff will locate the plan and send it to you. Scan on Demand requests are billed upon fulfillment which generally occurs within half a business day.
- Document will be scanned: Document number exists but it has not been scanned and digitally stored. This is a Scan on Demand status from a Land Title Office. LTSA staff will locate the document and send it to you. Scan on Demand requests are billed upon fulfillment which generally occurs within half a business day.
- Duplicate: The document or plan image is already being retrieved for a previously specified document in the group.
- Obtain at Land Title Office: The document or plan may exist, but it must be obtained at the appropriate land title office. You may retain the services of a registry agent to obtain it for you.
- Not Found: The document or plan number does not exist in the system. You may order plans that do not exist in the system using Scan on Demand from a Land Title Office. It could also be due to a missing plan prefix. This can be located by searching Plan Search by Plan Number, or try ordering a Scan on Demand from a Land Title Office.
All documents and plans available for purchase are selected by default
Review your order. The Order Summary will display the number and cost of the selected items. The Purchase button will also display the number of items selected. Optionally, you can also modify the file reference by changing the text in field at the top of the page.
If you are ordering a plan with an EPP or EPS prefix you can include the Plan Certification page. Learn more.
If you are satisfied with your selection, click Purchase to immediately complete your order
Optionally, click the Preview Order Details in the Order Summary to review and print the details of your order prior to purchase. Click Purchase to complete your order or Back to return to the page.