During the review process by Surveyor General Operations staff, it may be determined that your application for a plan for filing in the Crown Land Registry first requires an alteration.
In order to submit an altered plan, you will need to search for your EFS package and go to the View Package page. See Locate Packages.
Electronic Form Requirements for the Submission of a Plan Alteration for Filing in the Crown Land Registry
If the error was in the plan image itself, revise the electronic plan and create a new PDF image. See Create an Electronic Plan.
Complete a new copy of the Survey Plan Submission to Surveyor General (CLRS) form, using the same plan number and commission number as the original submission. See Submit a Plan for Filing in the Crown Land Registry.
Fill out Section 5, Alteration
Insert the new plan image into the Survey Plan Submission to Surveyor General (CLRS) form and electronically sign the form.
Once a plan has been filed in the Crown land registry, any amendment to the plan will require that it be submitted as a new package with a new plan number. Also, any amendment to an abandoned package will require that it be submitted as a new package.
Locate the previously submitted Electronic Filing (EFS) package
On any of the LTSA's Electronic Services screen, rollover Submissions and click View All Packages
In order to submit additional information and/or an altered plan, you will need to search for your package and go to the View Package page.
You can resubmit an altered Land Act plan to an existing electronic filing package if the package is in Defected status.
Resubmit the Surveyor General Electronic Filing (EFS) package
Once you have located the electronic filing package that requires resubmission, click Add Files.
A file browser window will open. Select the file that you wish to upload and click Open to start the upload. In addition to any new information being submitted, you must ensure that the Survey Plan Submission to Surveyor General (CLRS) form that was edited in the previous steps of this guide is included in this resubmission.
- If the document or plan uploads successfully, the document status will say Uploaded
- If the document or plan fails to upload, the status will say Upload Failed. You can rollover the status to see message explaining the problem.
- If you have uploaded the wrong file, you can select the checkbox to the right of the document and click Remove Selected Files to remove the file
Add the necessary documents and then click Submit
Wait a few seconds while EFS processes your submission
- If unsuccessful, you will receive an error message at the top of the page explaining what needs to be fixed in order to complete your submission
- If successful, the View Package page appears with a confirmation message at the top of the page stating that your package has been successfully submitted. Your package status is Work in Progress. A Notice of Receipt is sent to your myLTSA Inbox and email address if you have set up forwarding options. The notice includes the document number(s), date and time of receipt. Notices are sent electronically to your designated mailbox and can also be accessed on the Submission Dashboard or View All Notifications pages or the View Notifications tab on the View Package page. See Locate Notifications.