Use this free search to confirm the full legal description of a parcel and to look for miscellaneous notes.
You can use this search method to verify if you have the correct parcel by checking the taxation authorities and full legal description. If the parcel is in fact correct, you can then use the PID Number to search using Title Search by Parcel Identifier.
Search Parcel Information and Miscellaneous Notes
From any page of the LTSA's Electronic Services, rollover Searches and click Parcel Info and Miscellaneous Notes
If you always search the parcel information and miscellaneous notes with a title search, consider adding it as a title searching preference.
Enter up to 15 alphanumeric characters in the File Reference field to uniquely identify your transaction. See Using a File Reference. Depending on your organization's account management setting for file reference, this may be a required field.
In the Parcel ID field, enter the 9-digit parcel identifier (PID) number
Click View. All land title districts in the province are searched.
If a PID matches your search, the Parcel Information and Miscellaneous Notes Display page will appear. A copy of the parcel information and miscellaneous notes is automatically delivered to your myLTSA Inbox and email if you have set forwarding options.
Click Print Parcel Info and Misc Notes if you wish to send the page to your printer
Ordering Plans When Viewing Parcel Information and Miscellaneous Notes
All plans listed in the parcel information and miscellaneous notes are extracted and listed for purchase
- Scan on Demand requests are in red
- Unidentified plans are in gray. Hover over the ellipsis icon to search the plan number.
Select one or more plans for purchase and click Confirm Document/Plan Order to confirm your order
The Confirm Document/Plan Order page appears. You can:
- Click Print Page if you wish to print the contents of the page
- Click Send Copy of List to Inbox to deliver a copy of the search results table in PDF format to your myLTSA Inbox and email if you have set up forwarding options
On the Confirm Document/Plan Order page, each document or plan number is shown with its:
- Document/Plan Number
- Document District: Document district is most often the same as the land title district in which the associated land is found. Standard terms are assigned to branch, as they are used province-wide. Lower Mainland documents were received in the early 1990s when the New Westminster and Vancouver Land Title Offices were first combined.
- Type: Transaction or plan type if known
- Status: Possible statuses are:
- Found: the document or plan is available electronically.
- Plan will be scanned: Plan number exists but it has not been scanned and digitally stored. This is a Scan on Demand status from a Land Title Office. LTSA staff will locate the plan and send it to you. Scan on Demand requests are billed upon fulfillment which generally occurs within half a business day.
- Document will be scanned: Document number exists but it has not been scanned and digitally stored. This is a Scan on Demand status from a Land Title Office. LTSA staff will locate the document and send it to you. Scan on Demand requests are billed upon fulfillment which generally occurs within half a business day.
- Duplicate: The document or plan image is already being retrieved for a previously specified document in the group.
- Obtain at Land Title Office: The document or plan may exist, but it must be obtained at the appropriate land title office. You may retain the services of a registry agent to obtain it for you.
- Not Found: The document or plan number does not exist in the system. You may order plans that do not exist in the system using Scan on Demand from a Land Title Office. It could also be due to a missing plan prefix. This prefix can be located by searching Plan Search by Plan Number, or try ordering a Scan on Demand from a Land Title Office.
All documents and plans available for purchase are selected by default
Review your order. The Order Summary will display the number and cost of the selected items. The Purchase button will also display the number of items selected. Optionally, you can also modify the file reference by changing the text in field at the top of the page.
If you are ordering a plan with an EPP or EPS prefix you can include the Plan Certification page. Learn more.
If you are satisfied with your selection, click Purchase to immediately complete your order
Optionally, click the Preview Order Details in the Order Summary to review and print the details of your order prior to purchase. Click Purchase to complete your order or Back to return to the page.