Consult the View Order Status page to check the status of State of Title Certificate requests.
From any page of the LTSA's Electronic Services, rollover Other Requests and click View Order Status
Click the State of Title Certificates tab
To search for:
- All requests that have been made by you, click the radio button next to My Orders, enter a value and date and click Search Orders
- All requests that have been made by your organization's account, click the radio button next to My Group's Orders, enter a value and date and click Search Orders
The View Order Status list will display all of your requests for the specified username or account, with the most recent first. Click Print Page if you wish to print this information.
The following information is shown:
- File Reference
- Title Number: The pending application number will be displayed in place of the title number until registration
- Status of the request:
- Requested: State of Title Certificate is currently in the print queue
- Pending: Issuance of the State of Title Certificate request delayed until related pending number is registered or filed
- Delivered: State of Title Certificate has been printed
- Call Help Desk: indicates a failed request. Please contact myLTSA Technical Support at 1-877-577-LTSA (5872) (select option 2).
- Ordered By
- Date Requested
- Cancel Request