The myLTSA Enterprise agreements must be agreed to when requesting your myLTSA Enterprise customer account.
There are two agreements for myLTSA Enterprise customers:
- Download the myLTSA Enterprise Customer Agreement (version 1.8*)
- Download the myLTSA Enterprise Preauthorized Debit Agreement (version 1.0)
The myLTSA Enterprise Preauthorized Debit Agreement must be agreed to by a myLTSA Financial Administrator when you create a deposit account and each time you approve a manual funds transfer and set or modify your automatic funds transfer parameters.
* Agreement Changes
- As of Mary 11, 2023, the myLTSA Enterprise Agreement (version 1.8) has been updated to address restrictions on records redistribution and resale, and minor housekeeping amendments.
- As of December 17, 2019, version 1.6 of the myLTSA Enterprise Customer Agreement includes minor formatting changes.
- As of February 10, 2019, version 1.5 of the myLTSA Enterprise Customer Agreement includes changes related to the use of digital certificates in Web Filing and future myLTSA enhancements. Adjustments include adding the term 'Certificate' to Article 1.1, with its expected use set out in Article 6 and associated terms for misuse outlined in Article 9.