Skip to main content

Can I search by the property’s civic address?

Last modified on October 02, 2018

The methods for searching are parcel identifier (PID) and title number in myLTSA Explorer. You cannot use a civic address to perform a title search.

You can search for a property's parcel identifier (PID) by its address on ParcelMap BC Search or BC Assessment's Assessment Search.

You can also find this information on the property's:

  • Property Assessment Notice from BC Assessment
  • Municipal tax notice

Registry agents and other professionals can electronically request for land title records on your behalf. See Hire a Professional to Assist You for more information.